Sunday, September 09, 2007

addendum/correction/clarification on submission guidelines

Just a quick note this morning to say I wasn't clear enough on my submission guidelines for the "Art Stimulates Lit" anthology.

The stories must have, central to it's workings, some historical artist or work of art. Hence my examples of novels that are about or based upon Nureyev, Woolf, or Whitman. Another example comes to mind from another medium---Sondheim's Sunday in the Park with George, based upon George Seurat and his painting A Sunday Afternoon on the Island of La Grande Jatte'. I've also recently noticed a novel (but haven't read it) called The Uncertain Hour about Petronius, the author of The Satyricon.

That sort of thing.

Clearer? Ask questions if I'm not communicating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home