Thursday, August 16, 2007

Still, the Life of a Publisher, Workshops

Still, the Life of a Publisher (or WHEW!)

I got the new proof of Chistopher E. Ellis' Fatal Gift of Beauty and Other Plays. It looks good. I've approved the proof, and it should go into production directly. Amazon still isn't listing it, but BN.com has been listing it for weeks now. Order there, or at your favorite local store. Amazon should be listing it in a week or two (hopefully sooner).

Chicago residents should watch for signings by Christopher, as we get those set up.

I think that's all I have to say about that today.

Workshops

The creative writing workshops that I've been holding this summer have gone well enough to encourage me to continue them in the fall. September 10th, to be exact. So if you're in Houston, want an inexpensive writers workshop, contact me. neo (at) neonuma (dot) com.

I've set a few other things in motion in the last week or so. Watch for more announcements soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Trapped Truth event committee said...

the cover is gorgeous!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home