Thursday, February 01, 2007

February Site to Win a Copy of Able to...

Last month, I instituted a monthly contest to win a copy of Able to.... The winner was Nick Hodge of Ontario. His copy of Able to... is on its way to him, if it hasn't reached him already.

This month, the rules for the drawing are posted to the Image Journal forum. Go to:

http://forum.imagejournal.org/

and click on the Announcements forum. There, you'll find full rules for entering the competition. To make sure people are going to the forum-of-the-month, I've instituted a "code word" requirement. Part of the reason I'm doing this, besides publicity for the book, is to drive people to forums I enjoy. So while you're there, poke around the other forums and, if you're so moved, enter the conversations. I admit, I'm a bit of a lurker on this forum myself, but it's full of interesting people and ideas.

Go on, now. Enter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home