Tuesday, November 30, 2010

'Splaining . . .

Well, my attempt to re-start this blog fell apart pretty quickly.

Let's just say I've been a bit . . . down lately.

Shortly after I started work on the Desert Fathers project, I learned that my day job would be quitting me. The retail store where I've worked for the last seven years is closing at the end of the year. Suddenly, everything seemed overwhelming and I felt like something had to give. The only thing that didn't have either income potential or other people counting on me was the Desert Fathers project. So that gave.

It's been a couple of months and I realize that those few short weeks with the project have been terribly clarifying, so hardly wasted time. When I return to this---probably next summer---it will be with a clearer vision of what it can be.

So . . . stay tuned. It's not over, just postponed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home